lunes, 14 de diciembre de 2009

Meeting Sumwise

Versión española
You may be wondering "What the hell is going on? Isn't this blog in Spanish???" Yep, it is, and if you haven't figured it out yet, you can switch to the Spanish version in the link above :P.

I will explain why and how I'm writing today in English, but let's start by the picture on the left. From left to right is Gary, me and Darren. As you can imagine from previous posts, we're the members of the whole company (a bit of spam: www.sumwise.com) and what's behind, is our office.

The three of us are developing a new cutting-edge online spreadsheet. Yeah, believe me we're going to conquer the world!!! Gary and I are the developers, and Darren is the founder of the company and the business man.

By the way, maybe you haven't noticed it yet (although I think it is obvious): Gary and Darren are brothers... can you see the 7 differences? :P

So, why am I writing today in English? Well, last Thursday we had a Christmas party, and between beers and jokes, Darren asked me to do it. Probably, under the effects of the alcohol I felt totally capable of doing it, while now I'm struggling with the dictionary...

To finish, I wanna show you the views from our offices:


If you haven't realized yet, check out why they are so helpful to our development process:


¡AY OMA QUE RICAS! (sorry, no translation for this :P)

3 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Desde luego con esas vistas, la hoja de cál-culo va a ser cojonuda! xD

Karlitros dijo...

Joder que envidia! Aqui unos resolviendo los problemas de la gente, con traje y corbata y viendo al gilipollas de enfrente y alli en bermudas y disfrutando de las vistas excelentes. (jaja, me ha salido un poema).
Que poquito os queda, buen viaje.

Tania dijo...

Luisma he seguido tus instrucciones y acabo de leer tu post en español....jajaja un pequeño despiste...